Operating in Southport for over 18 years…
Starting from our first location at Holy Family Catholic Primary School, we have grown and become a ‘fun whilst learning’ orientated organisation which now operates at 4 separate locations across Southport, (the Frantastic Pre-School @ Mornington Road being our newest setting).
We have built some amazing relationships with our local schools & community and we regularly get involved with events such as world book day and various charitable events.
All our staff members are fully qualified & first aid trained, and we aim to offer the highest possible service for our visitors whether they be our smallest guests at our Pre-School or some of our older visitors at our After school / Holiday clubs.
The Frantastic Club aims to provide high quality childcare at a reasonable cost within a relaxed but stimulating environment of friendship and creativity. The individuality of each child in our care will be respected and nurtured.
Aims and objectives
The Frantastic Club aims to:
- Offer an inclusive service, accessible to all children in the community
- Ensure each child feels happy, safe and secure, allowing them to learn and develop freely in a play centred environment
- Encourage children to take responsibility for themselves and their actions
- Encourage children to develop positive attitudes and respect for themselves and others, in an environment free from bullying and discrimination
- Provide a wide range of resources and equipment which can be used under safe and supervised conditions
- Offer a programme of activities which meets the needs of each child, promoting their physical, intellectual, emotional and social development, enabling them to become confident, independent and co-operative individuals
- Work in partnership with parents to provide high quality play and care
- Review and evaluate our services to ensure that we continue to meet the needs of children in our care and those of their parents or carers
- Keep parents and carers informed about changes in the administration of the Club and to listen and respond to their views and concerns
- Communicate effectively with parents and carers, and to discuss experiences, progress and any difficulties that may arise
- Employ experienced, well trained staff and offer them appropriate support
- Comply with the Children’s Act 1989, the Childcare Act 2006, and all other relevant legislation
- Work in partnership with Sefton Early Years.